Each year, PAPI members display and sell artwork at the Sawtooth Interpretive and Historical Association’s Redfish Center located at Redfish Lake near Stanley, Idaho. The Redfish Center includes an Art Gallery where PAPI artists may display and sell paintings throughout the summer months (each artist is provided a separate agreement with the Association who’s members handle the sale of the artwork and are asked for a 35% donation per sale).
- May 30th deadline for 2 plein air paintings, delivered to the Wood River Valley by mail, or artists may send their paintings with someone attending the Silver Creek Paint Out.
- Size limitation: 12×16 or smaller, framed with d-rings & wires. No Sawtooth hangers. Please use sturdy 21/2 “ to 3” frames.( Plein Air style),for continuity.
- Transporting and Hanging Show: Pam Street will gather, transport & (along with Tina Cole) hang the artwork for the Show. Pam asks that you let her know your intentions to display work as soon as possible: email@example.com., PO #1274, Hailey, ID. 83333. 208-720-6846.
- The subject matter of your painting should be representational of the Sawtooth Valley.
- Label with medium, size, title, signature, and wrap securely. The Center will make wall labels, & mail Artist Agreements.
- Please be ready to replace the paintings with the same size, if one sells. Consider how you will gather your unsold paintings on the exit day of the Redfish Paint Out.
The 1st 12 Painters will be accepted. The 35% commission charged by the Center on artwork sales, to go towards their Educational Programs.
Paintings are sold every summer at this show. It’s a good place to show pieces that you have made at the previous Redfish Paint Out. We may have a pop-up August Eclipse Paint Out!! You could replace an existing painting with a Nocturne.
For additional information or to answer any questions, please contact Pam at the email address below.
Coordinated by: Pam Street