I received my training at the Beaux Arts art school in France. I am a painter and I paint life around me. My paintings focus on my emotions and the depiction of modern life in its true form. It means that I cannot be honest if I do not paint cars on the street, people in subway but also nature in its pure form, because our lives are composed of all those things. Same with still life, I try to find the composition instead of composing it myself. I feel that my job is to show beauty from common things. I use the experience of impressionist and realistic artists of the 20 century. But when I work I always keep in mind that I am a child of the grunge 90’s.
– Ddg Galerie Paris France, Www.Galerieddg.Fr
– Slusser Gallery Salt Lake City Utah Usa, Www.Slussergallery.Com
– Mountain House Gallery. Mccall, Idaho Usa
– Hagan Fine Art Gallery – Charleston Sc, Www.Haganfineart.Com Usa
– Lee Gallery Usa
– Vanessa Rothe Atelier/Gallery Downtown Laguna Beach In The Hip Soho Gallery District, 418 Ocean Ave, Laguna Beach, Ca 92651
– Repinart Collection
– “Plein Air In The Rockies 2013” Award Of Excellence. Judged By Ulrich Gleiter And Bonnie Gangelhoff.
– “First Prize” Main Competition For Boise Plein Air Art Competition For “Summer Celebration”.
– “First Prize” Quick Draw For Boise Plein Air Art Competition For “Capitol”
– “Honorable Mention” Quick Draw At Driggs Digs Plein Air 2012, Driggs Id For “Tim Kicking It”(People And Artist Choice)
– “Honorable Mention” Main Competition At Driggs Digs Plein Air 2012, Driggs Id For “Fred Millers”(Juror-Scott Christensen)
– “First Prize” Main Competition At Palouse Plein Air 2012, Moscow Id For “The Gypsy Life” (Judged By Aaron Cordell Johnson)
– “Artists’ Choice Award” Palouse Plein Air 2012, Moscow Id For “The Gypsy Life”
Personal Email: None
Personal Website: www.antoninpassemard.com